Monday, April 7, 2008

Phoebe; Our not-so-good-at-growing child

Phoebe just went to her 9 month old well child check-up, and while she is growing in an upward pattern, it's still not much. She is in the 60% for height (27.5 inches), but she is in the equivalent to the -15% for weight (14 lbs. 6 oz.). Yep, still not on the charts! She has a small head too. I guess it's fair to say she is SKINNY! She is not crawling yet, but she does scoot... barely. She has no teeth yet either, which is fine with me since I am still nursing. As you can see, she hardly has any hair yet either. All in time, I guess. Here are some pictures of her from last week playing with some balloons: (in the second one down her face is so funny!)




2 comments:

Nichole said...

Oh she is tiny and cute...I want to hold her!

Sarah Lee said...

she's pretty heavy...