I decided to just put a bunch of pictures of our house so everyone could see what we've been up to. I got most of the decorating done the first 2 months... I know I'm obsessed. But I still have rooms I don't know what to do with (like the basement which is not pictured because the whole thing is fluorescent yellow still... we haven't repainted down there yet...I think the people who lived here were crazy), and the loft... I'll get to that eventually. Now I am moving on from the house and trying to plan out the yard. The planning is the fun part... but the hard part is getting Sean to do all the hard labor as I am a weakling. (all my family will agree)
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It all looks good.
I LOVE your house and you have done an awesome job with colors and decorations! I love the blue color in your bedroom!!
Simons family checking in. Nice blog. Nice house.
Post a Comment