I think i like shoes. Daphne has almost 25 pairs. More than half of those are hand me downs, mind you. Whether they were Faye's, Ella's or even a pair or 2 were Chloe's, i've only had to buy her a couple pair here and there. But still when I look at this picture it looks a little ridiculous.
Out of Phoebe's 17 pairs i've only bought 7 pair. I think maybe some sisters like shoes too.
Friday was "crazeee hair day" at school and we invented the Pony Hawk.
Faye had a field trip to the fire station last week and Phoebe got to come along. Faye wanted me to take some pictures with some friends and this is just one of them. Man, she's tall. I'm hoping for 5'8 for her, but she just might end up taller. As long as she keeps liking the same kinds of boys, she might be fine. She likes a kid named Brayden in her class and he's one tall drink of water. Good taste girl. Um, was that creepy?
Daphne made it! she graduated preschool. She attended Mini MOnkeys preschool and will go far from that education.
Her friend Noah... and some monkeys
Her friend Taylin
All that education and later on that day here is what she was writing on the computer. Good edge-a-mucation, indeed.
Monday, May 31, 2010
No business like shoe business... and so on and so forth.
Posted by Sarah Lee at 9:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is so funny about the shoes!! It is definitely because girl shoes are so cute! Carlie has probably that many shoes too and then Cayden only has 3 or 4 pair:)
Just today I silently vowed to not buy another pair of shoes for any of us... then I realized that I like shoes too much. My girls do too so I guess I will continue to trip over 100 pairs of shoes by my back door. It has gotten so bad that they will have a pair at each door that goes out of the house so they don't have to go to the bench to grab a pair. Darn girls!!!
Post a Comment