Another pukey day at our house. Faye couldn't have picked a better one to be sick. It's gloomy, rainy and I have nothing to do. Phoebe had the barfs last friday, and I mean the bad barfs. Luckily it was mostly watery because she threw up on me 3 times. The first was pickle-infused. She was asleep on my chest while I was reading emails and she woke up to barfing on the front of me. What a way to wake up. What a way to read emails.
I was catching up on GLEE last week and was watching the episode with Sue's "Physical" video. The part where Kurt was admitting to Sue that it was them who posted the video Daphne walks beside me and says "Are those boys or girls?" good question. I pointed to Sue and said "she's a lady" and then to Kurt and said "that is a boy". She then said "Then why did she just call him Ladyface?"
While Daphne was saying family prayer last week she included this "please bless the sick and infected". Yes, please do.
Man, Faye has got dragon breath.
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
It's a Dill
Posted by Sarah Lee at 2:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I love me some Glee, but not with a side of pickle barf....Nas-tay!!! Hope the barfs clear out quickly, but not to my house.
Post a Comment