These are the infamous polaroids. I had no idea they were still around, and, in fact, never saw them before. Sean's mom just gave then to us a couple weeks ago after going through Grandma's house. Sean's grandpa snapped this of Sean and me after we had just barely starting to date. Don't I look super cheesy and all in love? Sean is pretty darn skinny in this and me likey. He's lost almost 10 lbs now and he is only about 15 pounds away from his weight in the picture, yippee! What can I say, i like skinny guys.
This is a weird photo of me, because I was like "um, yea, why is your gramps takin my picture?" I found out later he loved red hair and did the same to Nellie. Which is wrong, because he, himself, was a redhead. But when he was younger and more dapper, of course. But that's still weird. Didn't he know the redhead code of ethics? Redheads can't find redhead attractive. AND they especially can't marry one another. It's just wrong. It's like insest or something. Odd you say? Ask any redhead, they'll confirm my story. 
This is Sean's cousins baby (is that 2nd cuz?) Allie. She's all growed up and is now like 11. When I realized it was her it makes me realize just how fast time does go by. 11 years ago. Wow, we're old. Also, i'm still trying to decide if that's a smiley face sticker of some sort on Sean's shirt?
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
The polaroids in question
Posted by Sarah Lee at 7:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
you guys look the same, even seans shirts.
I've never heard the red head philosophy, but it makes perfect sense. Perfect.
Love those polaroid shots. I think you look the same.
Cute!!! You look exactly the same...I'm saying this at the same time that I'm reading your other comments, so I sound like a broken record...but it's true! I wish I looked the same as I did 10 years ago! :)
Those are some funny pic's! You both look like you haven't changed much....jerks!
You look like you are still in the 8th grade. I'll bet you were wearing shorts with tube socks pulled up to your knees in that picture.
Post a Comment