Monday, February 22, 2010

That skating is classic

The gang of housewives went to the Classic skating last friday night and had some good ol' high school fun! I haven't skated in probably at least 10 years and was quite proud of myself. No falls, but some close calls when I was trying to get a little tricky. My tricky is pretty lame, but hey, it's been 10 years. We also did laser tag and our team lost, thanks Erin! No immature high school outing would be complete without finishing off the night with a trip to Denny's. I tried every kind of fancy drink and the strawberry mango lemonade was the best. And me and Trisha shared some hot wings. Then afterwards when Trisha was dropping me off we sat and talked so long in my driveway hey car batttery died! for reals! ha ha. So she came inside and we talked all night on the couch and had a real old fashioned sleep-over. It was great, other than Phoebe walked in after we'd only had about 45 minutes of sleep. When I finally did get sleep I only got 3 hours from 8 to 11 and then the day had to start. Needless to say Saturday night I went to bed at 10 and woke up at 9! I have a fabulous husband who lets me sleep in and he makes the girls pancakes every sunday morning! yeah for awesome husbands and great friends!









P.S. Spring come faster!!!

1 comments:

Erin said...

We didn't loose cause of me! I rocked that arena! lol Good times!