Monday, February 15, 2010

Hearts, bandaids, boogie noses, and leather temples. Wait, what?

For valentimes day we went and did sealings at the Bountiful temple. We are actually doing a temple tour, with a new temple each month, and it just happened to fall the weekend of Valentimes. So we thought it perfect to do sealings. We have already been to the Logan and Ogden temples, and are working our way south. I had wanted to take pictures at each one, but keep forgetting. We have been going with other couple friends and it's been a really great experience so far. We did quite a few family sealings of 5 and 6 children, so Sean is now my brother and I'm related to all my friends one way or another. The one name I was proxy for that I remember was Henrietta Etta. Who named that kid? someone who stuttered I think. I'm terrible. Afterwards we went out to Wingers for dinner and it was good. (anyone get that) It was also cheap, they have their 2 for $16 deal!
Is is just me, or does that chick have some nice legs?

Notice the dead kid in the back drooling? I was trying to get a decent pic of myself with my hair actually done. The smile is still weird. I tried to curl my hair with the flat iron, but it turned out funky. I hate doing my hair, and I kinda suck at it. BUT, when it's done I feel like I'm in a shampoo commercial, the 80's kind where you flip your big ol' hair while walking past reflections of yourself in the windows of fancy department stores.


I don't know why, but these kinds of photos always crack me up. Especially the crusty boogers.

Faye off to school for V-day (no, not the aliens) celebrations. Notice the bandaid STILL on the chin? It ended up giving her a rash, and then she finally took it off. Ding bat.

And aaaahhh, the sweet smell of leather. Thanks to Uncle Sam for giving us our money back so we could add this lil' adornment to our home. I was on the search for the perfect size and style of sectional for the past year, and somehow was able to get this number for almost half price thanks to our crappy ecomony, a desperete Logan furniture store, and the power of KSL classifieds. Sweet deal indeed, and it is o-so-com-fort-a-bull.

4 comments:

DJ and Gin Family said...

I keep meaning to do a temple tour, but I haven't done one yet. I just end up going to the Jordan River everytime. Oh well, temple work is the same at each temple, right?
Sweet sofa, and nice crusties!

Natalie said...

That's the same sectional I've picked out! I'm waiting for the sale. I picked it out over a year ago. Good taste!

That's a funny name for sealings. It would give me the temple giggles.

Hendricksonblog said...

the couch looks nice and are you going to keep it? you can take the tags off then. Yeah like I have room to talk. OH and I think I saw a rip in it.

The Bronson Bunch said...

The couch looks great! It's always fun to get new furniture isn't it! Thanks to Uncle Sam! We wouldn't have gotten ours last year either.... I think you ALWAYS do your hair great! I don't know what you're talking about. So has Faye gotten the stitches out yet?