Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Poo poo ON the potty


Should I be mad or glad? Glad that she listened to me and LITERALLY pooped on the potty, or mad because she literally pooped ON the potty?

I just had given them a bath in my bathtub because they think it's fun because it's big and has jets, (though Phoebe's afraid of them). I was blow drying Feebs hair and just before that had her sit on the potty to make sure she didn't pee on the floor (little did I know pee was the least of my problems). While i was doing that Daphne was dancing naked on the toilet so she could see herself in the mirror. Next it was Daff's turn for the blow dry and Phoebe copied her and was dancing naked on the toilet. Well... while blow drying I smelled something stinky... I turn it off and over walks Phoebe. I say "Did you poop somewhere?" she says "On the potty". How could I be mad when it was so funny and she was so proud of herself?

I think I'll be clarifying and from now on saying "poo poo IN the potty".

Oh well, she's cute and an avid reader:

9 comments:

Heather said...

At least it wasn;t messy!!! If Cayden had done that it wouldn't have looked that easy to clean up!!:)

Sarah Lee said...

I have to add: Daphne just walked in and said "Ew, you took a picture of it?" with a disguested look on her face. Then said "That's bad mom, Dad will be mad".

Natalie said...

"Close" only counts in horseshoes and hand granades. That is so sick!! But really funny. Could you get mad at that?

DJ and Gin Family said...

That looks like a pile of that fake plastic poop... gross!
Still not as gross as Laurel taking a picture of the inside of the pit toilet at girls camp.She then hung it on the fridge. When my Dad saw it, he ripped it up. Luckily she got doubles printed. You need to make sure you include that picture in her scrapbook.

Marie Lefler said...

hahaha. Gwen actually went poop IN the potty yesterday and didn't freak out and go running with half the poop stuck to her butt. Progress...

Destiny said...

We totally have a the "clearification" issue in my house...EXAMPLE: 2 more bits.. she Ella( 2 years old ) will take 2 bits... however, they are so small, combined wouldnt even count as a bite... but she took two! little stinkers!

Hendricksonblog said...

Im not sure what wins the grotesqueness of the picture of poo (real poo not the fake stuff that nellie and i used to use to make you scream) or the funniness of her being proud.

The Bronson Bunch said...

That is freaking hilarious!!! The picture says it all!

Kati Jo said...

HAHA that reminded me about a story you told me about you and a trailer and a pan :)