Thursday, November 5, 2009

If I were KING of the foreeeeest.

I never posted our kids pictures from Halloween because I couldn't find that memory card. Well, found it, and let the story begin; We went to Toys R us for a trick or treat thinga ma bob, they got some pretty awesome treat bags (and though we already have some I took them anyway). They also got random things like basketball cards, fake tattoos and stickers. Daff got a Deron Williams and a Spud Webb. Remember how short he was and he was awesome! (He was only 5'7!) Then we went over to a used car place that was doing a trunk or treat, them providing all the candy. I know what you're thinking "hmmm, shady" right? I said that to my friend too, but it was actually good, they gave out Mikly Way Midnights!

We then went out to my moms (and dads) so she could see the kids in their costumes and so we could get our tradiontal popcorn ball (they were good too, I ate 3 of them) and then I took the kids trick or treating by myself while Sean went to the Ute game. Loser. Kidding. I really didn't care, after going around our block and the next cul-del-sac they had enough and just wanted to go home and eat some candy.
When we got home they ate their Dortios and had Capri suns (someone gave that stuff out) and I let them have a couple pieces of candy before we settled in for a movie. Watcher in the Woods. Have you seen this movie as of late? It's pretty freaky! We watched it while trick or treaters were coming and going so it took a little of the edge off. I was suprised they even slept through the night with no nightmares and no one (daphne!) getting into our beds.

It's now not even a week past Halloween and the candy is almost gone. I think I just might have eaten as much as the girls. I'm waiting to go into a sugar coma. I've been chowing it down like a mad woman. I even have a cavity right now, but I know to just not chew on that side. I'm sure by Saturday we will only have a few pieces left. pathetic!









2 comments:

DJ and Gin Family said...

I LOVE Daphne's makeup! If I tried doing that, my kid would just look dirty/sick. Maybe I will hire you next year to paint some cool things on my kids.
Now finish your candy and get to the dentist young lady.

LouandAngela said...

You really go all out on the costumes, don't you?! Everybody looks great! I can't believe the make-up. I'm so boring. I never do make-up. Seems to hard.

I can't believe how much your kids are growing. We sure miss seeing you around here.

Thanks for checking in on us. Thank heavens for blogs to keep friends and family connected, eh?