Thursday, March 12, 2009

R.I.P.

Sparkles Lily Dorothy Fish
She was a good fish and lived a long week and a half.
We love and miss you.

9 comments:

Schroeder's in a NUT SHELL! said...

Oh my gosh! Sarah, I am truly sorry for your loss,LOL (I laughed my head off this morning though and I am so sorry LOL....just been there done that sooooo many times that when you mentioned Sparkles lived over a week, let's just say ... ya did good!)

Susan Catmull said...

Too bad, so sad. See ya Sparkles!

The Bronson Bunch said...

I couldn't help but laugh when I saw this posting! Poor Daph!

Hendricksonblog said...

did you drop it on the floor and then pick it up and put it back in the bowl and then it died?

Natalie said...

Poor fishie. I hope your pet-keeping skills are no indication of your parenting skills.

Anonymous said...

I hope you gave her a proper burial at sea. :)

Tiffany said...

Thats to bad I wish Derricks fish would kick the bucket oh but no it is still swimming full force dang it :)

DJ and Gin Family said...

Poor fish, that is why pets suck!!

Kati Jo said...

Haha Sarah that's horrible!!!! But super funny!!!