

This background is super girly and cheesy, and it's kind of bugging me. I only chose it to match Daphne's outfit, what a geek, i know. I just might change it again. There's something about hearts. I hate them. Never liked the shape, more of a star girl, I think.
Phoebe's 18 month old pics. I'm not super fond of the one I chose for the 8x10, I'm kind of second guessing if I should have chose the close up of her laughing with her little chicklet teeth. I also scanned it crooked, oh well. The top one in the collage picture (with the dirty look) was what most of her pictures looked like. She was not in the mood and has also been into giving the stink eye lately.
On to American Idol... I have to say I only got back into it last year, and I kind of thought people who watched religiously were insane. Then I got hooked. I watched the very first season, parts of the second (that was the one with flaming Clay Aiken and Ruben right?) and then I didn't watch it anymore. Then along came this kid named Jason Castro... such a babe. My sisters and I all had a thing for him. So cute. Anyway... i'm back on the wagon. Did anyone watch last night? It was in Salt Lake, so I was even more interested. Come on, nothing hardly ever comes to Utah, so it was a little excting. They just kept going on and on about how happy everyone is here... it was hilarious.... "shiny happy people holding hands..." I must say I was impressed with my fellow Utahns and their talent. That cute dread girl at the end totally wasn't good enough though, what was up with that?
Then on to LOST which is, again, giving out more questions than answers. Dang I hate it..... but can't stay away.
Law and Order was even good, it's pretty sad when a good night of TV can make your day! I'm sick of January, and the snow, and the cold, and my whiney kids, and the funk.
Thursday, January 29, 2009
New pictures, American Idol and Funk
Posted by Sarah Lee at 2:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Your girls are adorable, I need to take Sarah in and have her pictures done, I haven't ever taken her in before.
By the way, my mom drew our pictures in pencil, but she uses several different colors of brown, black and white. She takes a photo and traces it, that is how she gets all the features in the right place so it actually looks like the person.
I am hooked too Sarah. On Idol and LOST anyway. And every year I say, OK...I'm done. I'm not going to get so addicted, and every year I do it again.
Your girls pics are adorable.
The pictures turned out cute! I love the background (btw, I had it first)!!!!!:)
first off...your kids are so photogenic...probably because they are such cuties in the first place...next, yes we watched American Idol and I'm with you...GO 'HAPPY' UTAHNS....they did us proud!! We had our share of geeks too, but goes with the territory...it's going to be a fun season....(I usually don't watch past the initial goofy try outs, last year I got into it and I'm sure I will this year too)
Holy cow she is SO big :( have you been gone that long?
Jason Castro? Sick! He's ok if you like men that are pretty like women, and has dreds that don't match him, and dressed wierd, and sang crappy, and didn't know who Neil Diamond was. I razzed my mutual girls for crushing on him. Told them they were crazy. Same goes for David Archuletta.
What would we do without tv?
so are you saying you have a favorite shape too???
Ridiculously crazy people have favorite numbers and shapes and only type 33's on the microwave. I dont do that so therefore I am normal
What was the deal with dread lock girl? She wasn't very good AT ALL.
I will say that when I worked at Morgan Stanley I used to talk to people all over the country. When they would find out that I was from Utah they would go on about how nice we all are, and how clean cut we look. It's true.
I thnk that you should go back to the sweet mushroom perm... it was soooo hot!
P.S. I still love Barbie's too.
Post a Comment