I couldn't figure out how to post the actual video on blogger, but this is hilarious!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx-NLPH8JeM
Looks like Sam, April, though I hope he's not a smoker already.
Monday, January 12, 2009
little superstar
Posted by Sarah Lee at 11:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is so funny/freaky!!
I wonder how old that kid is. I need to teach Reese to dance like that... Oh wait, I can't dance. I guess I'll have Angie teach her to dance, and Natalie can teach her how to smoke.
FreaKAY! It's like the Indian version of Diffrn't Strokes. Every country needs their Gary Coleman I guess. Yeah, the little guy is crazy, but what's with the lazy grown man and the ghetto blaster? Makes me wish I spoke whatever they're speaking.
What the crap was that!!!!
Was that even a language other than alien. I really am speechless
Post a Comment