Her is one of Daphne's famous jokes:
Daff: knock knock.
me: who's there?
Daff: Ding, dong
me: Ding dong who?
Daff: Ding dong the witch is dead.
I have no idea where she got it from and she goes one to add things like "ding dong the poop is dead", or "butt" or any random thing.
Faye came into our bedroom this morning and said "I want that Snap, knuckle pop cereal. I guess it does sound like the noises popping your knuckles makes? Maybe all the Nyquil wasn't a good idea while I was pregnant.
Friday, January 9, 2009
Knock, Knock : snap, knuckle, pop
Posted by Sarah Lee at 3:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Nyquil is always good especially if it makes your kids more interesting. Stay tuned I am about to post a great one from sam
Crackle, knuckle, whatever it takes. Kate was playing a video game and kept saying, "YES! I got a jack-pot-in-the-box!" I hear they go well with rice crispies and knock-knock jokes.
That's cute! I make cookies with Ande's Mints on them, and Ginny kept asking for some "Andy Smith's", I had no idea what she was talking about, so I made her show me.
I don't like to correct my kids, it's too darn cute when they say things their own funny way.
Post a Comment