Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Daphne's 4 year old Pictures



Can you believe these are from Target? AND, I only spent $28! The Target portrait studio up here in Layton is awesome. I don't know if all the Targets have changed to this new picture taking, but I have been so impressed. No more spending 100 bucks at Kiddie Kandids and only getting like 5 sheets. However, when I got Phoebe's 1 year old pics done at Target i did spent almost $100, but that's just because I wanted everything. And they do charge you and arm and a leg to change it to sepia or black and white, etc. I get phoebe's back today, and her's turned out ok, but not as good as Daff's, but that's due to her being a pain the day of pictures. What can you do, 18 months olds are not easily bribed.
*ALSO, does anyone know where to get 10x10 picture frames? (besides Target, they want 30 bucks for one, i don't think so)

9 comments:

Katie & James Shannon said...

sarah those are so adorable. They are really great pictures of her. I think once they turn 12 months and until they are like 3 you can't get a decent picture out of them!

jen1313 said...

Darling pictures. She's grown so much. I'm loving Target pictures more and more, we had good ones there last time too.

Heather said...

Those turned out so cute!! I would check out Michaels Crafts for frames (make sure you use a coupon, they accept other craft store coupons and sometimes have there own) or if you have a Hobby Lobby up there(there frames are always 50% off, at least at the one by me):)

Laurel, Brian, Addison & Liam said...

IKEA

Laurel, Brian, Addison & Liam said...

PS. Way cute pictures, I wouldn't believe they were from Target either.

Torrie said...

She is so adorable! I got alot of Madi's pics at Target, but I go to JcPenneys now cause its closer and they are the same price as Target. Its the same company.

Ranae and Matt said...

way cute. I need to go get my boys pictures done so bad I am almost a year past due

DJ and Gin Family said...

Aaaawwwww, toot!
She is such a cutie. Target DID do a great job! Better luck next time with Phoebe's pics, that age is a tricky one. It's not the "terrible two's", it's the "terrible one's". But look on the bright side, she's old enough for nursery now. HALLELUJAH! I have to teach the sunbeams while trying to chase Reese down. This last week i heard loud pounding on the piano while we were singing a song, and realized that it was Reese "helping" to play. I was a bit embarrassed.

Hendricksonblog said...

Mardene can make them.