Thursday, May 29, 2008

Never Say Never

So I always said I wasn't going to put "big" bows on my little girls' heads... well, I guess after the 3rd girl I have given in. I was really getting sick of gluing bows on her head and waiting for the KY to dry, so I decided to try headbands with little bows. Then last weekend I got together with some friends and we made our own bows. Here are how they turned out:

This is a little flower one
I made 3 of these for each girl

This is one of my favorites, but Phoebe doesn't have any blue and brown, so I guess now I just have to buy her some.
She was trying to climb on my lap.

3 comments:

Nichole said...

Those are sooooo cute!! I want you to show me how you made those. I have tried and they have looked decent but not nearly as cute as those!

LouandAngela said...

I love your bows! I've made a couple, but want to make some cuter ones--like yours! How fun! Good job!

Sorry I haven't responded to your tag. I love reading everybody's tags, but I never seem to have the time to sit and think about myself. I'd try tonight, but it's after 11, I've had a headache for 2 days and I meant to go to bed 1 1/2 hours ago!

I'm so glad I can keep up with you on your blog! Did you know that Brittany is here and has planned a get together at the park here on Monday evening? I don't really have any more details (except I think she said for everybody to just bring their own food?). I'm not sure on the time. Sorry to be so sketchy on the details!

Erin said...

Those are so adorable! I can't wait to make some:) See you tonight!