This is one of the songs they performed at Faye's Preschool program. Notice that she is a GIANT! There is only one boy that is taller than her. Sorry for the crappy recording on my part... I was trying to get situated. Don't you love how all the kids are wiggling... the whole time?! I am such a dork and accidentally didn't record her speaking part and her song! (I thought I was recording, and then when we got home I realized I had turned it OFF when it was her turn and then turned it ON and recorded the floor!) It was the best one too, they all got crazy (which Faye is good at), and the song was about getting out their wiggles. Faye has really enjoyed Miss Jennifer, though she says she still misses Sandra about once a week. We are going to Crispy Creme Doughnuts on Wednesday for a fieldtrip... yum! Faye is so excited... she thinks dooughnuts are fabulous, everytime we go to Reams I use that to bribe her to be good (even though it doesn't work and she still gets one anyway, because I want one... can you believe I used to hate doughnuts in high school? I must've been crazy!)
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Amazon girl........you may want to encourage sports....like the center for basketball......I love her being Ellas opposite (tall-skinny, short-pudgy). Im not sure about their words for zippity doo da-----were those the right words??
Post a Comment