Friday, May 2, 2008

I didn't know Adam looked like Johnny Depp...sweet!


This one was soooo good! I love that if you have glasses you all look alike. Also, do you notice Heather Locklear is on both Adams and mine? I guess Nellie's family equation for who you look like in your family must be right..;) I'm sure only April will get that one!

4 comments:

Hendricksonblog said...

Please dont post the one of me wearing these glasses.

Susan Catmull said...

Oh, Please do. Please Please Please.
As long as you don't have any bad pictures of me to use.
then nevermind!

Devyn said...

Hi Sarah, this is Devyn! my blog is metigerlily.blogspot.com and i have a book blog too devsbookbag.blogspot.com. its always fun to find more friends who are fellow bloggers! your house is so pretty! im glad you invited me to that little party you had!

Susan Catmull said...

Sarah, Wow there is something about Heather Locklear. I got her on my look a likes too. It must be some family trait. Totally weird.