Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Black Island Farms Fieldtrip




It was Phoebe's first preschool fieldtrip complete with her poofy 80's crimped hair. This place is a lotta fun! Pig races, corn boxes, hay slides, a water jug train, cornmazes and a hay ride to get a punkin - What's not to like? I hear it's even better at night with the nightmare acres and the bigger slides being open, but when they do preschool fieldtrips I guess they think the little kids can't handle that stuff. They obviously don't know my kids. Phoebe ran straight for the huge black slide, which was closed. They were bummed and so was i. I wanted to go on it too! (this would be the skid mark slide on April's blog)










4 comments:

Nichole said...

I LOVE their crimped hair! I am itching to get our preschool kids out on a fieldtrip...I wish we had something like that around here!

Susan Catmull said...

I LOVE that picture of Daphne. She looks like a little dollie. Fun times.

Hendricksonblog said...

I loved that corn box bare foot too. It was like a massage

DJ and Gin Family said...

Oh man, skid mark slide looked really fun!
Love the crazy crimped hair!