Friday, September 17, 2010

Crazy old Maurice, hmmm....Crazy old Maurice, hmmm....

Over the past 2-3 weeks I've been obsessed with Halloween costumes(kids and ours), decor, craft ideas, our adult halloween party, games, witch hats & dresses, wigs, spiders, the DI, Faye's birthday presents, her birthday party, her baptism, her baptism dress, Christmas presents, toys, BFC ink dolls, fisher price loving family, and the Hunger games. Whew, i'm tired just reading it.

I've got all these ideas swimming in my head and I keep starting projects and not finishing them before I move onto something new. I just looked at a Martha Stewart mag yesterday in the Walmarts, man I love that Martha and her ideas. Or should I say her teams ideas? Great cheap halloweeny decor... now I just need to find some games. I didn't think this through when I decided to do another adult halloween party.... i have to come up with all new games? Ah well, I'll figure something out. Any ideas please share?!

Thrift stores are my achilles heel. I find way too much crap that I just gotta have. I went to Savers yesterday and much to my surprise they have NEW halloween stuff! And it was priced well too! Though their prices on they regular "old" stuff are way too high. 3.99 for a brass single candleholder... it's used people! and, might I add, ugly.

3 books 2 1/2 weeks. The Hunger Games series was excellent! Sadly I could have read it much faster if it weren't for these little monsters called kids I gotta take care of. Katniss chose wrong though. Not that I don't like the guy, but the other was much hotter in my head. I'm excited for this movie, though it's pretty darn gory, I don't know how they are going to get a pg13... then again, so is LOTR and they still got a pg13 rating for that. Just sounds of slashing and a little blood I guess.

Is this not the cutest boy doll ever? He's very Beiber-esque, but i've got the fever.

5 comments:

Hendricksonblog said...

I love that doll too but I think I like the Monster doll boy a little more. Can I get dolls for christmas? or is that weird? There are these little things called pills that you might think about taking. You forgot to add house crap to your obsessions. You can decorate for my halloween party if you want.

Susan Catmull said...

Wow, I thought I only did the crazy lists inside my brain dance. Sometimes I have too many ideas for my brain to digest. But sadly I have no little pills. And yes I love the idea of getting dolls for Xmas, birthdays, etc. I love those new Moxie dolls I think they are called (the blonde Avery one is my fave) they are adorable.

DJ and Gin Family said...

You crack me up! I know how to quiet all that noise in your head. Get called as the Primary President. Wait, then that just replaces all of that stuff with the primary program, new nursery teachers, ward council, primary birthday gifts, etc. Crap, my kids aren't getting any costumes for Halloween or presents for Christmas. Oh well, they'll get over it.
I'll let you know if I think of any Halloween games that don't involve kids.
Also, that doll is cute. My kids have the Liv dolls. You get to change their hair with different wigs. I really bought them for myself.

Natalie said...

All those brain sparks are called ADD, and there are some amazing pills for it!!

Dolls? Are you guys kidding? I hate dolls. Always have.

We have a store here in town with a giant sign that says "ADULT STORE." Maybe you can get your ideas there?

Sarah Lee said...

Already got the LIV girls; a Sophie and 2 Katies. I love them. Nellie thinks they are cuter with no hair and the pixie do. I like the wigs. BFC ink dolls are made by the same peeps. They used to make Bratz but I think they were going belly-up, people weren't buying the hoochie mama dolls as much. April and Susan did, I refused! Plus I never thought they were very cute.
I think you should be a cutesy pink doll for Halloween Natalie. Now that would be funny.
I highly, highly doubt I would EVER be called as the primary prez. I don't do that high voice. I also make sure of it by beating my kids at church!