Friday, October 22, 2010

Midway sisters and mom and some other girls (ok, ladies) getaway

Well, not ALL the Bray sisters. Kristi would never come in a million years. April had "better plans" I guess, and Amy started a new job. So it was the other 4 sisters, momma bear, and 2 of my friends Jessica (who does everyones hair, so I guess she's technically "everyone's" friend- so popular) and Marie who is my sister from another mother. It was too bad the other 3 couldn't be there because it was alotta fun! Susan's part owner in this great big condo in Midway so we went up for a gluttonous, shopping, Zack Efron, Glee-ified weekend. What more could a girl ask for?

From top left to bottom right: Sharon, Susan, Jessica, Nellie, Mom, Me, Marie
The moose on Park city Main street. We went to the pizza and pasta restaurant and had some fantastic foccacia pizza. It was pricey but it did not dissappoint. All the guys that worked there were nice to look at as well, so again, no dissappointment. I think it was also a cougar weekend. We were watching all sorts of young guy movies and checking out the 20 somethings! ha ha. Hey, I am not THAT much older, now some other sisters... well.

And the totally awesome large Marge couch! We watched WHat Lies Beneath the last night and I forgot how freaking scary that movie is... and it's mine! (though I think i only watched it once when we first got it, like 10 years ago.

Here's to another "sisters" weekend next year! Susan?

6 comments:

Susan Catmull said...

Yes of course. Hopefully next time we can get the whole crew.

The Bronson Bunch said...

I thoroughly enjoyed my last weekend as a un-sleep deprived mommy! Girls weekends up there never disappoint! Thanks for having the ever so popular Jessica the hair dresser come along with you!

Hendricksonblog said...

I bet marie loves the last picture of her stuffing something in her face.
I will email her some bad pics of u so she can pay u back.

Sarah Lee said...

She did that on purpose!

DJ and Gin Family said...

Can't I be a sista from another mother? I want to go...

DJ and Gin Family said...

P.S. I will do everyone's hair, if it gets me invited.