Ahhhh, the Hogle Zoo. They still have that lion head fountain. That big ball of granite just looks so lickable! I can't blame her. It looked hot. She must have been thirsty.
ew, the zoo. That indoor nasty smelling place still makes me gag. I don't know why I go in there every year, and every year I dry heave my way to the nearest exit. I do have to say though, they have improved the zoo and it gets better every year.
You should take your girls up to This Is the Place Park. If you have a happenings book you get 50% off your admission. We went on Monday and it was so much fun.
Double yuck!! Poor kid is going to get hand, foot, and mouth disease. Oh well, I caught Reese sucking on the railing at the movie theater last week. I almost barfed. Besides the nasty licking, it looks like you guys had a great time. Your girls are cuties! P.S. That cake is awesome!
5 comments:
licking that ball? yuck
I thought you didn't have insurance?
ha ha
Ahhhh, the Hogle Zoo. They still have that lion head fountain. That big ball of granite just looks so lickable! I can't blame her. It looked hot. She must have been thirsty.
ew, the zoo. That indoor nasty smelling place still makes me gag. I don't know why I go in there every year, and every year I dry heave my way to the nearest exit. I do have to say though, they have improved the zoo and it gets better every year.
You should take your girls up to This Is the Place Park. If you have a happenings book you get 50% off your admission. We went on Monday and it was so much fun.
Double yuck!! Poor kid is going to get hand, foot, and mouth disease. Oh well, I caught Reese sucking on the railing at the movie theater last week. I almost barfed.
Besides the nasty licking, it looks like you guys had a great time. Your girls are cuties!
P.S. That cake is awesome!
Your girls really are the grooviest! And, happy b-day to Sean!
Post a Comment