Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Oh the View of the Pines

isn't that precious? Our family vacation was to Pineview with my family this year. The girls and I had a blast. Because it's a new job and all, Sean had to work and didn't get much more than a beach day and some card games. :( It was much nicer to stay in condos and not sweat it out on the beach in a tent at night. We did alotta fun things and even got a visit from Laddy McJorgensen (aka: some crazy name Logan made up and almost made me and Amy pee our pants).... really i'm just too lazy to blog about it all, so i'll just post a gizillion pics and a few awesome dance videos.

2 comments:

Laurel, Brian, Addison & Liam said...

Oh wow, Sarah almost peed her pants? What else is new? I do recall you peeing your pants on the curb and your pee flowing down the gutter.

What is that crazy work out on the wee dance video? I would work out if I could dance to EYE OF THE TIGER, or tigre in espanol.

Hendricksonblog said...

I need some of those videos since I missed most of that hilariousness