Saturday, July 10, 2010

It's what fun is.


Was that their old slogan? Anyway, I love Lagoon and always have a good time. We took all our girls this time and added an Ella to keep it even (She even coordinated with our colors). Phoebe was a trooper and held her hands up on all the rides she could. Daphne was an inch too short and they were being sticklers, LAM-O! She was 43 inches, 44 inches and even 45 inches. Hmmm, I think something wrong with your measuring sticks Lagoon! (that's what she said) We just went to the Dr. about 2 months ago and they said she was 46.5 inches. They measure them with the kind that pushes down to the top of their head. You tell me who you think is more accurate.

Sean did and slingshot thingy and it looked AWEsome! I would've dunnit but it was 20 bucks, rip off. Like you don't already pay too much to get in the park in the first place.

Sean and I bounced back last night and had fun, though we realized it actually is more fun with your kids. Though we totally acted like kids ourselves and ran from ride to ride. No kidding, we really ran. I forget how much I have a love/hate relationship with the re-entry on the Rocket. You feel as though you may just die, but suddenly, you're okay and you're back on solid ground again.

1 comments:

Susan Catmull said...

Sarah, I feel the same about that re entry ride. I love it but that first second you drop I have to close my eyes and hold on so tight I think my heart stops. But then I always want to do it again. Looks like fun. I too LOVE lagoon.