Gee Sarah, you're getting pretty good at that. I'd watch out if I were you.I love how you said, "fer" for "for" in your video. Awesome Utah-speak. I miss it.
What a show off! J/K. You should start your own cake making business. I love seeing your cakes.
Good Job Sarah, that cake looks great
So you up for making Noah's cake this Wednesday? I'd love it!!!!
you could work on QVC.just so everyone knows it tasted good too (not the fondant though but i dont like to taste fondant just look at it)
I'm going to nominate you for the "Food Network Challenge"! We love watching all of the cool cakes that they make. I'm seriously going to call you "fer" my next birthday! :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Gee Sarah, you're getting pretty good at that. I'd watch out if I were you.
I love how you said, "fer" for "for" in your video. Awesome Utah-speak. I miss it.
What a show off! J/K. You should start your own cake making business. I love seeing your cakes.
Good Job Sarah, that cake looks great
So you up for making Noah's cake this Wednesday? I'd love it!!!!
you could work on QVC.
just so everyone knows it tasted good too (not the fondant though but i dont like to taste fondant just look at it)
I'm going to nominate you for the "Food Network Challenge"! We love watching all of the cool cakes that they make. I'm seriously going to call you "fer" my next birthday! :)
Post a Comment