I love Daphs face in snow whites castle. I also love how nellie looks so much like mom in the background of one of your pics
It looks like you had a ton of fun! I can't wait to go back either! Glad you were able to go with the girls! They will be talking about this for months now!
I LOVE Disneyland. Nice to see the pictures! Takes me back:)
I love your pictures! Looks like you had a blast. You need to be the next commercial for Disneyland...this convinces me to go!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love Daphs face in snow whites castle. I also love how nellie looks so much like mom in the background of one of your pics
It looks like you had a ton of fun! I can't wait to go back either! Glad you were able to go with the girls! They will be talking about this for months now!
I LOVE Disneyland. Nice to see the pictures! Takes me back:)
I love your pictures! Looks like you had a blast. You need to be the next commercial for Disneyland...this convinces me to go!
Post a Comment