On the outside looks can be deceiving:
I might be a bit dramamtic with the "horror", but that maroon wall and sunflower yellow kitchen IS pretty scary no? Other than those 2 colors, the tan wall in the family room the rest of the house was a blah sort of off-white. If you know me, (which you should if you are reading) I likey some color, so almost the whole house got painted.
So here is our new house, PRE paiting mind you. I will put up the after pictures one day if I can ever finish things and manage to keep the dang thing clean for more than an hour!
I know you covet that border!
3 comments:
Put the new ones up already, it hurts my eyes!
lol Yes I would love to see the after!
That yellow is terrible!!! Good thing you are amazing at fixing up a house because it doesn't even look the same!
Post a Comment