Monday, January 16, 2012

Well Hell.... O!

Almost forgot about blogging. Not really, but for some reason i've just been outta the mood for a LOOONG while. New house, new things to paint, new rooms to decorate, LOTS to organize. And the in-laws living with us to boot. Things are just not coming together as i'd like. Add a major case of anxiety to the ordeal of buying this house and I have been a bit of a wreck. Though things are finally starting to look up (even though it's january and the most blah month of the year) and i'm feeling a bit better. thanks to a husband who picks up a LOT of my slack and... meds. Yep, I finally admitted I needed something. Even as a person is SO for medication, when it comes to ME actually needed it, it sucks to say out loud. You feel like a failure, a loser, like you can't handle life all on your own. Ah well, anyone who knows me probably thinks i'm crazy... might as well take the meds right?

Lots has happened in the last 3 and 1/2 months and i'll start with my parents 50th anniversary. I made the cake and my sisters and sister in law did everything else to make it fantastic. My parents really are the best and I can't imagine not having the family i do.

I only snapped a few pictures, here are a few:



Nellie wore my moms dress for her wedding, so the picture was only fitting.

creepy picture of Sean and Nellie.

1 comments:

Hendricksonblog said...

I think both pics of Nellie are creepy. ha ha
Embrace the meds, they are good!