Thursday, September 15, 2011

First Day of School Fools


just like 3 weeks late. They both like their teachers and things are going pretty good for them at school.

For me: It's been a long, hard month. That's what she said. Seriously though. We got "approval" from both banks on August 18th... then for the next 2 weeks the retardo banks went back and forth because they had different numbers. They finally agreed (after we came up 5 thousand... then another $1100). REally, they wanted another measly $1100 dollars. At that point we were like totally saying "just whatever man, we want the house". Okay, maybe not like that. We don't smoke pot. Then these past 2 weeks the agent has promised almost everyday "it will be tomorrow... it will be friday.... oh, it's going to be monday for sure.... no Tuesday" And every single time I would get my hopes up, just to have them crushed! Tuesday was pretty bad. I lost it. I was letting some undesirable words fly outta my mouth. Mostly about their agent. And some may or may not have started with "f". I know! I know! And then the swears were followed by lots of crying. It was been 5 months. 5 months of being basement dwellers with no life. It's not at glamorous as it sounds. We've looked at almost 50 houses along the way. Put in 4 different offers. This was THEE house. It just was. So, we have kept waiting. And waiting. All the while the agent kept stringing us along with promises of "it's almost done, it's almost done".

Well, yesterday we got the bank approval letter from the bank and it's FINALLY a go! Appraisal was done today and we are getting the home inspection tomorrow. We should be able to close by the end of the month. I'm so ecstatic, but I keep thinking it's not really going to happen. Something will go wrong. It won't and we will be in our house in less than a month. A freakin month! And to put a cherry on top, we might be on House Hunters! That's another story, but if it happens ya'll best be tuning to HGTV to watch our acting skillz.



2 comments:

Joni Walton said...

Sarah! I have lost my email addresses and home addresses for you. Can you email me your new home address: joniwalton7@gmail.com. I seriously need to get my lame butt on facebook. Someday.

Erin said...

I love lalaloopsy! We are addicted at this house;) Miss you and your girls!