We made it. We moved. We closed on the house. The people who bought our house were psychos... and we got to end the week with the prom. What a week. A YM in Sean's parents ward put together an adult prom, so I thought we'd go since we had nuffin else to do! (phoebe says nuffin and sumpin, for something, cracks me up). I borrowed this dress from a friend in my old ward and it was kinda big, but I had no idea how ridiculous I looked until I saw the picture. It's like a bad "so, I borrowed my older sisters prom dress cuz my mom said I had to"... or soemthing like that. We were going for the awkward prom picture. It was pretty fun, but the music was lame! and when I say lame I mean BOOT sKoot and Boogie lame!
The girl that babysat for us looked at me like I was kookoo for cocopuffs, so I assured her the hair was a joke... to which she replied "NO, I really like it!" She wasn't kidding either.
Thursday, April 28, 2011
Prom Night.... oh, the horror.
Posted by Sarah Lee at 4:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WTF
Cute hair!
Cute dress!
Good sports!
Post a Comment