Phoebe called him the Beaster Unny several times. Lots of pictures. Pictures with cousins, egg hunts, and Easter baskets. The beater unny brought some Lollaloopsy dolls that they thought were the bees knees. The picture of Phoebe with Sam and Neve is to show you how short Aprils kids are.
I love Ross and scored all three dresses for less that 40 bucks! The weather was still terrible, even at the end of April... in true Easter fashion. Why? why, does easter always have to be cold? Don't they know there are egg hunts to be had?
I think more than anything my favorite part is the ham! I'm such a pig (hardy har) and love FOOD at our famiy gatherings. All my sisters and sis in law, make such good salads for everything. Sean said a while back it's like a contest to see who comes up with the new latest and greatest salad. He's such a lady and loves salad too.
oWe hunt in the nude at our house. Don't judge.
Monday, May 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
maybe you can find some droppings from the easter bunny or from Phoebe. My kids aren't small, phoebs is just extra big!
I didn't make salad, I made funeral potatoes so no one ask me for salad recipes and would everyone stop mixing fruit into the lettuce salads. I cannot eat that! I like their salads too and Ham. crap now I want some ham w/mustard!
I love all those giant group pics, so funny.
Post a Comment