The crown was just a leftover from the halloween box hanging about the house that I put on for fun. I put this picture on FB and someone asked if I was doing pageants! HA! barf. Doesn't she look like such a little lady though Kinda like Dolly Pardon, minus the rack.
She had a dance recital a while back so I dolled her up like Jean-Benet! Well, minus the base! and I didn't make her go tanning. An 11 year old girl in our ward does the dance classes at a whopping $2 a pop. To be honest I think they did better than some of those ladies that are "dance moms" (you know who you are!) and pay a fortune just to have their daughter twirl in circles. Here's the barbie girl and her friends; Gwen, Madyson, and Chloe:
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
The forbidden Dance
Posted by Sarah Lee at 4:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I have yet to blog about that either. I'm a terrible blogger...oh well. Pheebs does look adorable!
Post a Comment