The witch has now been worn by all 3 girls. I think i've gotten my money's worth. Phoebe was very distraught when her chin-wart fell off. The nose wart however, lasted most of the day. Even when it did fall off, she promptly saved it and told me to "put in back on, Mom!"
Faye said she was an evil Fairy. I guess leopard print equals evil. Don't tell Peggy Bundy that.
The festivities of the day included: Macy's grocery store, Toys'r'us parade of some sort, Sams club (we needed toilet paper, BAD!), and then the mall. I know, i know. I think the mall is kind of lame, BUT it was pouring rain so I figured at least they would get to trick or treat. And finally, when we got home, the rain had stopped, so we.... went regular trick or treating! I had them change into warm clothes and coats. HEy, they had painted faces right? Did I mention they got crap loads of candy?! It was not good for me at all, so last week I just let them go to town. I'm happy to report I haven't touched any candy in about 5 days and it's almost gone.
Phoebe and Gwen's make-up was really "pretty" by the end of the night.
Monday, November 15, 2010
yet another Witchy Woman and some "evil" Fairies
Posted by Sarah Lee at 8:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
They are sassy!
Super cute costumes, love it!
Post a Comment