Thursday, August 5, 2010

Teen Wolf ain't got nuthin'

on this family. Riddle me this: is that a little boy or girl? Either way, i'm sorry to say, but he/she is not cute.

I almost peed on this one:

people really are freakshows. And luckily there is awkwardfamilyphotos.com where I can check out those freakshows.

and speaking of awkward family photos, try this one on for size:


bare with me on the backgrounds, i'm trying to find something I like... just when I thought I found something simple and non-annoying they up and delete it from their site.

3 comments:

DJ and Gin Family said...

Apparently that dad only wears boxers to bed and he wanted the photo to be real. Hilarious!
Also, it's kinda sad when a husband AND son have the same hairdo as mom.
Your family pics turned out cute!!

Katie & James Shannon said...

I'm gonna go with girl on the first one. The last picture I am not quite sure if they are girls or boys, ha!

Natalie said...

Great family photos! Especially the one in front of the tree. Sean should wear a shirt to bed.