Daphne looking so sweet with her taped up Hello Kitty head greeting sign:
Upon further examination I read Dot uu come.
Which Daphne translated: "it says don't you come in my room mom". Might sound bratty, but she was so proud and told me she wrote it all by herself. I asked sean and he said she just came and asked him to spell "come" for her, but he didn't know what for. I think that's pretty dang good... even if it IS a little bratty.
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Dot U come
Posted by Sarah Lee at 11:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I just love your girls.....reminds me of 3 girls of my own Hahahaha....
That's funny! I love it when kids start trying to write things. Last week we had a bunch of people over for dinner, but no kids. Ginny was bored to tears, so she wrote on post it notes "Leave now or else you will never come back to my house." Luckily, no one could decipher what the notes said. Funny girls!!
Post a Comment