Thursday, January 14, 2010

Comic stylings of a 2.5 year old

I had to blog this before I forget or she stops doing it.
Phoebe: Knock, knock
Me: who's there?
Phoebe: Susan
me: susan who?
Phoebe: Susan has a pee pee. sometimes it's pheebs has a pee pee or just laughing. She's a comic in training. I still don't even know where she heard the knock knock jokes from.

She was also in our bathroom the other day and Sean was getting in the shower and she pointed and laughed and said "eww, das funny daddy". Couldn't agree more.

2 comments:

DJ and Gin Family said...

Man, I love that age! I wish that I could freeze Reese for an extra year or two (minus the potty training).

Natalie said...

When the kids start to point and laugh, I guess it's time to shut the door.

Those "pee pee" jokes never get old, do they?