Monday, August 24, 2009

tomatoes, peppers, squash and a chocolate ice cream face


I have about 12 more spaghetti squash i have yet to pick.

and even a couple of nectarines... that were tasty!




need I say more?

4 comments:

Marie Lefler said...

Is that her classic guilty look? So funny! Hey, if you want to get rid of any spaghetti squash, I'd be willing to take it off your hands.

DJ and Gin Family said...

There's nothing better than fresh veggies from the garden, except for maybe chocolate ice cream. I wish that I would have planted cherry tomatoes this year. I usually do and now I'm missing them. Until next year...

Natalie said...

Nice garden, farm girl! You Brays - living close to the earth. Looks delicious!

Hendricksonblog said...

Dont let her fool you, she stole all those outta my garden. At our ward party you were supposed to bring the best and the worst from your garden. I thought about bringing my biggest weed and then the smallest.