Monday, August 31, 2009

Busy Body hangin out with Abby Cadabby

The last few weeks have been crazy busy for me and I am just now starting to feel "normal" again. (if I ever WAS normal right?) Between girls camp stuff, Faye starting school, signing up to be an Usborne books consultant (yes, that's what that logo on the side is all about) and starting a new job at Kohls, feeling overwhelmed is an understatement. And to top that off I got a ticket last week for speeding. I haven't even been pulled over in ages and haven't had a ticket for 10 years! Stupid small towns and their cops that don't have enough drug busts, murders and other crimes to solve.

With that said, I didn't blog much last month and didn't read very many peoples blogs as well. If I did comment on your blog, count yourself lucky (I know how much you all wait for my comments... ha ha).

This is a picture from a month or two ago when she fell asleep right at the top of the stairs. I think she looks just like Abby Cadabby.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Dang tickets!! I've had 3 this year! And not for speeding. Just weird things like incorrect recreation permits.

Good luck with your new job!

Hendricksonblog said...

Who is abby cadabby?
Crazy speeding lady.....did you cry to get out of the ticket. I always do that.....ha ha
I hope you find time to sleep with all your jobs

DJ and Gin Family said...

Sheesh woman!! Slow down (literally).
Nat has had 3 tickets, what?

The Bronson Bunch said...

Too cute! I love when kids fall asleep in random places. And yes I do know you love Karlee and all her crazy antic's!