Thursday, September 18, 2008

Our dancing queen


Faye started dance a couple of weeks ago and she loves it. We tried soccer last year and... um, not her thing. She is one of the youngest girls in the class (though you'd never be able to tell, she's as tall as all the 7 year olds). She is so excited because they are dancing to the song that Sharpay sings in High School Musical 3... I think it's called "Fabulous".

3 comments:

Schroeder's in a NUT SHELL! said...

Yeah Faye!!! You go girl!! An good luck mom and dad...I remember 16 years ago when Kati got the bug at 3yrs old...she has been dancing ever since!!! I honestly don't think she will ever stop!!!

Susan Catmull said...

Sydney did it for a couple of years but she was a little too intense. She was so focused on doing it right that I don't think she had any fun. So cute to watch them.

The Bronson Bunch said...

I didn't know you were going to do dance for her! She is going to be great! We have already seen her rhythm!