Francis: Today's my birthday and my father says I can have anything I want.
Pee-wee: Good for you and your father.
Francis: So guess what I want.
Pee-wee: A new brain?
Francis: No. Your bike!
Faye is finally riding her bike! She has been trying for about 2 months, but would just get impatient and give up. Well today was her day. I looked out the front door and there she was, just riding it around. I went out and her friend, Candace was there, and she told me that "Candace just held the back for a minute" and off she rode. Of course Sean and I have tried that a million times. However it came to be, i'm so happy she's finally figured it out.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
I wouldn't sell my bike for all the money in the world. Not for a hundred million, trillion, billion dollars!
Posted by Sarah Lee at 8:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
When I read your title I heard the voice of Pee Wee in my head (no lie)
"I know you are but what am I"
anyway,
Sydney still has not learned to ride a bike- she refuses. She tried a few times and couldn't do it and then just decided it was over- she didn't want to know how. Stubborn kid!
That is too cute! Karlee has been begging to learn how without training wheels but Jason says she isn't ready yet. That is always exciting! Oh, and the blurb from Pee Wee brought back a ton of memories!
Gratz on learning to ride!! She is so beautiful!
Post a Comment