Do you like how the lady at Walmart mis-spelled Phoebe's name.... PHOBE... nice, I even told her 3 times how to spell it. I tried to get a cute shot of her with Grandma Lukenbach but she wasn't having it... she is now is the moving constantly mode, kind of annoying. She had a fun birthday and there was even fireworks... what a pair of special girls....wink, wink.
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Maybe you should consider changing her name to Phobe. I think people just hear what they want to, but that was a really cute looking cake. Good work!
Phoebe looks so cute! Happy Birthday!
I can't believe how fast time flies! She is such a cutie!
I almost got her that purse.....glad I chose the 80's garb instead.
That slide show rocks, I love the stars!! Phoebe is so darling, I love 1st birthdays.
Post a Comment