We colored Eggs on saturday before Easter. We also decorated some for the Bray family "Egg Parade" something new we decided to try this year (thought of by my sister Susan, Miss Crafty herself!) .
Monday, March 24, 2008
Egg coloring
Posted by Sarah Lee at 12:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Wow! Those are some impressive eggs!
I guess I'm a geeky geek too b/c I love to do the matchy matchy thing too! You and your girls look darling!
I LOVE Faye's pose! What a ham!
We miss you too! You're always welcome to make the trek out here for Book Club. April's been coming again! Maybe you guys could carpool?? Have you signed up for our bookclub blog? If you do, you'll get our emails and be able to comment on the books if you want to. Jen Stark has the email with the link for you to sign up if you're interested.
I'm glad you're blogging! It's fun to catch up!
Post a Comment