Thursday, March 20, 2008

Our blog...


I finally decided to start a blog for our family (after much coercing from my sister and some friends). I figure it is a great way for people to know what is going on with our family, especially since our recent move to Idaho ;)... AKA Clearfield, Utah. We moved into our new house on December 22, so we were able to have Christmas here. It was quite hectic and I wouldn't suggest movinge into a new house 3 days before Christmas to anyone! We have had to do LOTS of painting to the house and lots of other little projects to make it ours. Here we are 3 months later and it really feels like our home. Now we get to do the yard! We are getting an RV pad and some stamped concrete put in our parkstrip this weekend, and i'm excited to get started on landscaping the yard. I've got all sorts of plans, but it's probably going to take more time than i'd like. Here's the house.....

4 comments:

Kori said...

Welcome to the blogging world!

Susan Catmull said...

Now I have another blog to check every day and fill my time. It's fun to be able to share some of your daily activities.

Nichole said...

Yay for blogging!! I'm excited to have another blog to read! Keep us updated!

Anonymous said...

This is Jason. Anyone that wants to can look at this, right? Then: POOOOOOOOOOOP! HE HE HE!!Blog that!