Okay, so I know I already talked about GS cookies... but I have a serious problem. I get out like 6 cookies and think "Okay, 6, that's not so bad". Then I think, "Okay, just 2 more" and before I know it I have eaten a whole row of Thin Mints or 2 rows of Samoas! Anyone else have this problem? I did however work out twice this week. A bunch of the women in my ward get together and workout in the gym at our church. We did Tae Bow this week and it was a really good workout, but I'm SOOO sore still. I went from nothing to an advanced 1 hour workout... not a good idea. I guess now I can eat another row of cookies......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I just bought some Girl Scout Cookie Samoa Ice cream at Macey's today. I am not sharing it with anyone!!!!!!!!
I am just finishing up the last of our cookies, and I am not going to even temp myself anymore... we have a Macey's up here and I saw the ice cream last time I went, but I refrained!
Post a Comment