This is the card Faye made for me at school along with some cute flower magnets.
This is our veggie garden we got planted. I used the parts of the vinyl fence we took out for our RV pad last year (i know, i'm SO green, or just white trash, whatever you please). Just don't look at the grass, it looks like crap right now.
My new plant! to replace the one Phoebe pulled all the leaves off over the winter.
New pans yeah! We started to have Teflon spice in some meals, mmm mmm tasty!
And finally my little demented child. Daphne came down last night and said "look at me, i'm a dementor!"
Monday, May 11, 2009
Mother's Day... Demented
Posted by Sarah Lee at 5:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am so proud of you and your garden! I hope I can do one next year. Dementor looks cool too:) lol
ahhhh, teflon spice! I've had some of that myself - good stuff! It gives you half your daily serving of cancer...can't beat that with a stick! ;)
That's one funny dementor!
I got new pans like 5 years ago, and I still use my old ones most of the time. I just got used to how they cook and I can't quite give them up. My Mom still uses pand that she got for her wedding... 36 years ago!!!
Post a Comment