I can't believe I really have a kid in school. Now I feel old. before it was just, yea, i have kids... but now, I have a kid in school! She was so excited for her first "real" day. She got to go meet her classmates and had a day of testing last week, but she wanted me to leave. She kept saying, "when do I get to go to school and you go home?" Her teacher is Mrs. Pound, who I have heard a little about, mostly people have said she is more of a social teacher... whatever that is supposed to mean. Faye has one of her friends from church in her class, Kensey. I'm happy she already has a little friend, though she makes friends easily.
Saturday, August 2, 2008
KindeeGarten.
Posted by Sarah Lee at 4:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I assume a social teacher is one like Sandra.....which is not bad.....her name has probably given her grief though.
Is Daphne holding a grudge against me now????
I got after her for stealing Phoebes sucker and she seemed mad at me ever since.
She said she likes Logan now.....so I figure her grudge timeline is like 8-10 months. She better get over it quicker with me since her birthday comes well before that (:
It seems like yesterday we were both pregnant! Carlie starts Kindergarten on Tuesday and she is really excited but I know it will be hard for me when I have to leave her there!! It is fun to see them grow up but scary at the same time!!
How exciting! She is going to have so much fun! Just think Daphne isn't too far behind! Good Luck Faye!
thanks for inviting us over again! the cobbler was awesome.. seriously very good! we will have to plan another get together!!
Gotta love those first days of school. It will start going really fast very soon. I remember when Josh started Kindergarten. I was standing there taking pictures of him standing in line waiting to go in and and he motioned me with his hand. He just said "Just Go"
Sarah, I tagged you so check my blog.
Post a Comment